To finish off my eventful day (explained in the early posting of “Day 8”), a group of about 10 digital students gathered on the 14th floor. In order to escape the quite voice rules on the lower floors, we took the elevators to the top to share in some memory making.
Our night consisted of sharing music, dancing and telling corny pick-up lines.This posting will simply be a list of my favorite pick-up lines from the night.
- “Can you tie my shoe? . . . Cause I don’t want to fall for anyone else.”
- “Please don’t wear makeup tomorrow…you’re messing with perfection.”
- “Do you believe in love at firth sight, or should I walk by again?”
- “If I had my library card I would totally check you out.”
- “If I had a nickel for every beautiful girl I saw, I would have five cents.”
- “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put U and I together.”